Monday, September 27, 2010

A photo shoot with Jacob

Jacob likes to have his picture taken. He's not really a ham, but he's very interested in the camera. So, I suppose it's not so much having his picture taken, but he likes it when the camera is out. Here is how a normal photo session with Jacob starts and ends.


Catching him in the act of being cute. Like any kid, he loves it when someone pays attention to him. We can usually get about two or three of these type of shots. After that, it's all down hill.


Can I see that?


Why can't I see it? I just want to look!


Give me the camera!!


Why are you so mean? I just wanted to look at your fancy toy.

And, this is how nearly every session ends. Keeping in mind that the photographer is constantly walking backward to keep those cute little baby hands off of the lens.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

LOVE the bottom teeth!! He is a cutie!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

He is such a cutie!!!! He looks so much like a Croft, reminds me of when I babysat them...this is what they all looked like.