Friday, January 23, 2009

SpotLight

Stud blood


The girls love any game that requires them to be on top of their dad


Michael on his latest a
nnual backpacking trip

I thought I would spotlight a member of my family on the times that I wanted to post but didn't have anything specific to write about. So, I figured I would start with Michael - you shouldn't have bugged me to start this!
He is my wonderful husband of 6 years, although, we have been friends for over 10 years and known each other all of our lives. He is more than I could have hoped for in a husband, and all that I could have imagined for a father to my children. He is such a hard worker and does all he can for our family. When some of my friends start complaining about their husbands, I can never join in. He is truly perfect for me. I'm sure that I don't tell him enough that I appreciate all he does and that I love him. I love you sweets!

3 comments:

macgyver said...

Your CUTE!!!! I'm glad you started a blog.....I think!!!!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you started a blog! Its so good to see how everyone is doing.... your girls are absolutely adorable!!! Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting! :)

Stacey said...

That is a sweet post! I hope he tells you all you do for him, too!! :)