Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're here!

Michael has been bugging me to start a blog. I have to be honest, there is a part of me that thinks this is silly. I don't think blogs themselves are silly when other people post them. In fact I find them interesting to read. The nosy neighbor in me likes to see what others are doing! I think it is silly for me to blog. I'm not that interesting; I have no idea what I will write on a continuous basis. Nonetheless, we're here.

My final push to start comes from my laziness in other areas. I'm not a good journalist - in fact I haven't written in a journal since before I was married. I'm not even sure that I could find it. I'm not good at nor do I have desire to try scrapbooking. Occasionally, I'll arrange some photos in an album and later I might label them, probably later though. And lastly, I have been awful with my kids baby books. Christine's is pretty much complete (the book stops at age 2), and poor Emma's hasn't been written in since she was 6 months (she's 2.5). Maybe I'll be better at this, it's sort of all rolled in one. So as I said before, we're here!

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

Michelle, I'm so excited that you joined the blogging world! Maybe we'll get Mary to do it someday! :) I'm sure you'll find things to blog about, like the rest of us. :)

gimpy50 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.