Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wedding Pictures that have nothing to do with a wedding

Michael took pictures at a wedding last weekend in Red Lodge. There were eight gigs worth of photos (over 1400) for him to go through. I haven't asked him or the happy couple if I could post any of the pics, so these are some that were taken that had nothing to do with the actual wedding.

Jacob and I played assistant to the photographer. Really, Jacob slept, ate, and was a very happy baby throughout the whole day. It was nice to use his stroller to pack around all of the gear. I was so impressed with him. We got a lot of comments on how good he was (he always is). I played gopher for Michael.


A little down time between group photos and the start of the ceremony. We had to wait out the rain in the tent, luckily it stopped just in time for the ceremony.


I loved their centerpieces. I'll have to admit, when Michael told me that they were using orange as their main color, I was a little skeptical. It was beautiful, though.


Only Michael could find a classic car to take pictures of at a wedding. The sound of this beaut was music to his ears.

Congrats Dan and Briana, thanks for letting us share in your day!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jacob is a doll!! Can I say that about little boys?! :) I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Stacey said...

Great photos that have nothing to do with a wedding!! :)