Tuesday, February 10, 2009

7 Things

7 Things

7 things I can do:
1. Cook
2. Sing
3. Read a book while ignoring everything else that's important
4. Be patient with children (most of the time)
5. Procrastinate
6. Be on time - there was a time when this was impossible
7. Change diapers - I used to have 3 kids here in diapers 5 days a week (only 1 was mine).

7 things I can't do:
1. Say no
2. Dance
3. Scrapbook
4. Anything artistic
5. Go a day without my back aching
6. Reach things on the top shelf of the cupboard
7. Go without my toenails painted - it's one of the few things I still have control over when I'm pregnant

7 things I say often:
1. I love you
2. Go put it away
3. Emma stop!
4. You've got to be kidding me
5. Eat!
6. You're cute
7. Jeez oh Pete - the girls even say it now

7 things I love about Michael:
1. He treats me like a queen
2. He always gives the kids baths
3. He loves to cook with me
4. He works hard at two jobs and into the wee hours, even though he isn't a night owl
5. He always supports me, especially when I take on too much
6. When he stays home with the kids, he doesn't call it babysitting
7. I love to watch him work, I'm not creative and it amazes me that ideas keep coming to him, it's fun for me to watch

7 favorite foods:
1. Anything with garlic, tomatoes, and basil
2. Bacon
3. Peaches
4. Strawberries
5. Green Beans
6. Breakfast foods
7. Chips and Salsa

7 people I tag:
1. Kristin Mayes
2. Stacey
3. Lauren
4. Michael
5. Anyone who wants to, I'm out of ideas

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Thanks for the comment:)
Nathan is doing well. He is in Worland, and works for Pepsi. Watch my blog, I have a great post on Nate coming;) His B-day is the 18th, he will be 30. I can't believe that. I think Nate and your brother Kevin were friends growing up. How is Kevin?
I hear from Kolete a lot. She is just 2 hours away from me. BJ is in Nate's ward in Worland, and I see him when I go there. What Coby up to?
If it's okay, can I had you to my friends and family list?

Stacey said...

Hey!! Love the list! I will do my part of the tag today!! But then you owe me a tag...:)
I hope you are feeling well and have a great weekend with your adorable family! Hugs~