Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Power of Prayer?


Christine has always wanted a pet. She adores animals. I, however am very allergic to anything with fur. At the tender age of four, she told me that when she doesn't live with me anymore that she will get a cat. So as I walked by her room this morning, I overheard part of her morning prayer. "Please bless that my mom won't be allergic to animals anymore." I'm not sure if she's actually praying for me, or praying for the possibility of a pet. Either way, I think it's pretty sweet.

3 comments:

Casa de Croft said...

What a sweet girl. I'm sure she would like you to feel better around animals, too. Ryan's dying for a pet, too. He wants a dog more than he wants sisters right now. I'm holding off as long as I can. Who wants to potty train more than one being at a time?

Love the picture of the piano and washing machines. Hope you will post other pictures of your new pad!

Kristin said...

So Sweet!!

Kathy said...

Poor little Christine. Maybe Santa will bring a kitty?????????
Hugs...